Capital Spreads 1 tick FTSE Rolling Daily spread
Capital Spreads are a financial spread betting firm who offer a 1 tick FTSE Rolling Daily spread¹. This means you can enjoy the tightest FTSE spreads available², as well as the following additional benefits of financial spread betting with CapitalSpreads:
- Permanently tight spreads
Capitalspreads .com keep their spreads permanently tight, giving you maximum chance for profit.
- Other better value spreads
As well as the new 1 tick FTSE Rolling Daily spread, capitalspread offer a host of other better value spreads, including: Brent Crude 5 ticks and Rolling S&P 4 ticks.
- Minimal margin requirements
Capital Spread offer their customers some of the lowest margin requirements in the industry.
- Tax Free Profits³
All the profits you make from financial spread betting are tax-free.
- Spread betting from £1 per point
You don't have to invest heavily to spread bet with Capital Spreads. They can get you started from as little as £1 per point/tick, with an initial deposit requirement from as little as £30.
- Trade multiple markets
Trade Currencies, Commodities, FX and Equities in rising or falling markets.
Click here to go to Capital Spreads.com
And now - the risk
Please make sure you're fully aware of the risks involved and only bet with money you can afford to lose. Whilst Capitalspread provide compulsory stop-losses, they are not guaranteed and it is possible for you to lose more than your initial stake and deposit. Please ensure spread betting meets your investment objectives.
(1) The FTSE Rolling Daily Spread is 1 tick during market hours and 4 ticks out of hours. 1 Tick is defined as a full FTSE point. (2) The above information is correct at time of going to press. (3) Tax Law can change.The above comments do not constitute investment advice and we accept no responsibility for any use that may be made of them. Please read our terms and conditions.
You might also be interested in: